FOR A MAP OF BOOTH LOCATIONS CLICK HERE
General information is provided below. Additional and detailed information can be found within the application.
- If you have any questions please contact the Winter Market Manger, Debi Fowler, at email@example.com or 970-310-8549
- Vendors may complete the application and the $50 application fee will be invoiced within 3 days of application submission.
- The 2018-2019 Winter Farmers Market application is now online on Manage My Market at www.managemymarket.com or use this link
- Applications received after September 30, 2018 1st have a $55 non-refundable application fee, and will be considered only on a fill-in/space available basis and are NOT guaranteed market dates.
- For current Manage My Market users, you should be able to use your previous login and password. For new users at Manage My Market, head to www.managemymarket.com On the bottom left there is a black Register Now button. Click on the button and there will be a tab to click “I’m a Vendor.” Once there you can create your login and information and begin the application process.
- Each market date is $35/market plus a % of sales (4% for food (raw and value added) and 6% for craft/non-food).
- Please read the application and terms thoroughly, and ensure that you upload ALL required documentation prior to submitting your application. If some of the required items are in process, please notify us immediately with that information as well as approximate dates we can expect any outstanding items. All applications will need to have the required documents and licenses before September 30th for consideration and approval unless the committee has been otherwise notified.
- Holiday markets taking place on December 8th and 15th will have extended hours to 3:00 pm. If you plan attending these markets, please ensure you are able to stay until 3:00 pm on those days.
- We have Winter Farmers Market rack cards printed and ready for you to hand out at your current markets and other events! Help spread the word. If I have not already caught you and handed off rack cards, please inform me where I can drop them off or where they can be mailed. Facebook, Instagram, and other social media posts will begin, please share them to your following. Those posts benefit the entire market and spreads the word to consumers.
- Check out these great tips for a successful holiday season here.
- If you have any questions during this process or need assistance, please contact me via email or phone. I’m looking forward to a great year with increasing sales for our vendors and connecting our community with local food and artisans!
- If you know of great musicians to perform during the market, please encourage them to contact me!